LINMOR23

how do I do this

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: photo transfer to pc
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Phone + USB cable that came with the phone +open USB port on the computer. Plug together and on the phone itself pull down the notification shade and change the USB connection type from charging only to File Transfer.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

Another option is to upload the photos to a cloud account like Google Photos or Microsoft OneDrive and then download the photos to the computer from that cloud account.

boringusername
Master - Level 1

tikibar1 wrote:

Another option is to upload the photos to a cloud account like Google Photos or Microsoft OneDrive and then download the photos to the computer from that cloud account.

That would be the best option because you would have double back ups

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

LINMOR23,

Making sure you are able to transfer your memorable pictures over to your computer is important. Allow me to help!

Our community members have provided some helpful suggestions. Were you able to try any of the tips they've shared?

What make & model phone do you have? Have you tried using the USB cable to the computer or do you have your pictures saved on a backup source such as the Verizon Cloud?

AliciaS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes