placed order on 25th, never received
jcontreras

i placed an order for a s21 ultra 128GB Phantom Black on the 25th,  and it was shipped to the wrong address, so the phone was shipped back to the warehouse it came from, and ended up back there July 2nd 10am. Since the device has been sitting in the warehouse, a chat rep cancelled the order then confirmed it was cancelled. Afterwards the chat rep said I could go into a local Verizon store to pick up my device so I went I went into a store, and I was told that nothing could be done on their end in store as there was physically no option to help.  Now when I check my verizon account, apparently I have to pay $1199.99 for a Google Pixel 3a in Just Black (the Pixel 3a was paid off on the 25th when I upgraded, and a Pixel 3a isn't $1199.99). Reps have left several notes on the account but nothing has been done yet

0 Likes
Re: placed order on 25th, never received
Doggo
Contributor - Level 3

Notes don't do anything. A rep needs to submit an ITTS ticket to confirm the warehouse has the phone and not you. The amount isn't the cost of your Pixel 3a, it's the buyout charge of the device you never received.

0 Likes
Re: placed order on 25th, never received
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Wow it seems like you have been through a lot. I would love to help. I know that this is a lot of money. I want to do what I can to see what happened to the phone. Please meet me in a private message. -Amber

0 Likes