playstore & backup assistant plus
Josiebops

Recently my galaxy s4 is unable to fownload from playstore or updaye apps. Modt of my apps are ony sd card. If i hard reset i've been told i csn't testore whsts on the card. It will aske to gormat it. How can  tesyore the data on it (especislly game stayistics & levels)?Also although i'm using verizon cloud to bsckup device backup asst plus tried to tun at the same time but alwsys gets an error message "lost internet connection try agsin."  Both problems happened the same day.  my contsctd & pix are in the cloud but obviuosly not the gaming stats. If i do a hard teset csn the sf card data be restored or eill i be adked to gormat it when i reinstall it?  can'y update impirtant spps such as furefox, etc.  can ANYONE help?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: playstore & backup assistant plus
Snn5
Legend

You can save game data by using any number of apps in the Play Store.  For some reason I have never had game data saved during a restore.  But, you should keep apps on the phone and not the SD...some data is stored on the SD, but the apps themselves should be on the internal memory.  Also, you can plug the phone into the PC and copy/paste the folders from the SD to the PC, then you can transfer them back to the SD if it is formatted.

0 Likes