"good working condition"
byers07
Enthusiast - Level 2

What is Verizon's idea of "good working condition"  when it comes to upgrading my current edge phone?  My phone works perfectly but has a small Crack on the bottom of phone.  It isn't even on the actual screen it's below the LG symbol along the bottom.  I have an LG G4

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: "good working condition"
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

A cracked screen anywhere on the glass front is considered not in good working condition.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

View solution in original post

Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

A cracked screen anywhere on the glass front is considered not in good working condition.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

byers07
Enthusiast - Level 2

I'm not surprised,  that's a bummer cause my phone works perfectly and you don't even see the Crack.  I actually hadn't even noticed it

0 Likes
bearone21
Legend

for what they give you for it, use it as a wi-fi only phone if you upgrade, that's what i've done with my old s3 & s5..

byers07
Enthusiast - Level 2

I think I may have to trade it in if I want to upgrade my phone,  I am on the edge program and am eligible for an upgrade but it says the must be in good working condition,  I just don't know what that means to them.

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Pay off the remaining balance of your Edge/DPP payments and you don't have to trade in the phone. You can keep it.

0 Likes