recall
WENDYK38

I have been trying for over a month to get my recall replacement devices. the stores keep selling them and not replacing the recalled ones. I went to an autorized retail store about 10 days ago, and she said they can't order and have shipped to us. She was a manager of the store. She called the store we bought them from, and told them to put our names on two phones, and call us when they come in. We still have not heard a word. I am getting very mad

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: recall
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Have you gone to the original store? The recall is being handled by the corporate stores and not the retailers. Also you might want to consider returning the Note 7 phones altogether as there have been reported of the replacements failing too.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Re: recall
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Wendyk38,

Ann154 is correct. You will want to go back to the original store that you purchased the device from. At this point though, all Note 7s have been pulled and will not be sold or replaced at this time. We do recommend powering the device off and getting a replacement ASAP. The store is able to exchange the device for you, or you can do it online via My Verizon as well. Please let us know if you continue to have trouble with getting your Note 7 replaced.

ErinW_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes