samsung galaxy s7 edge silver preorder
WheresMyS7

Can I just go in store and skip the wait? The 31st is way too long and if it ends up being the case then it might force me to leave verizon because that's ridiculous for the nations best service and the worlds best phone......

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: samsung galaxy s7 edge silver preorder
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We can certainly understand the frustration with waiting for your device. Canceling the order and going into the store is an option that's available but we won't be able to guarantee that there will be enough stock in store of the device. If that's the route you'd like to take, just let us know.
TimothyS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We can certainly understand the frustration with waiting for your device. Canceling the order and going into the store is an option that's available but we won't be able to guarantee that there will be enough stock in store of the device. If that's the route you'd like to take, just let us know.
TimothyS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
GingjaNinja917

I thought to do the same thing. However, I called 14 Verizon stores and NONE of them have the S7 Edge in Silver Titanium in stock. One sales manager told me Verizon(The company as a whole) won't have them back in stock until March 27. Considering every rep in the company seems to have a different answer, take that with a grain of salt but it does seem to line up with a ship date of 3/31. I called a few Best Buy stores, and they had them in stock, but only for other companies. It seems that across the board, demand for the silver titanium was grossly underestimated. You may have better luck in stores in your area, but I doubt it.

0 Likes