samsung note 3 hasn't worked for 1 year
rpmbaja

My samsung note 3 hasn't worked properly for 1 year.  I have full insurance on it.  They have swapped out the phone twice, but I still can't make calls from my home as well as other locations.  They said that they sent out a high level person to check the signal and they found nothing wrong.  I spent over 60 hours on the phone with them.  Dropped calls, no calls.  Finally a few weeks ago they admitted that Samsung had an issue with some of the note 3's and I could get another phone.  I told them that I must have the 5.7 large screen.  They offered the Galaxy 5 which is 5.1 screen,  I refused saying that I wanted the Note 4 which has the same size screen.  They said they couldn't swap mine for that one. I purchased a large screen phone, it hasn't worked for a year and now your saying the new one which "will work" you won't give me.  Come on people, this is insane.

Anyone else having this problem.  I have 2 other devices on the
Verizon plan.  I'm tired of these large companies basically getting away with fraud. Thoughts please.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: samsung note 3 hasn't worked for 1 year
tbo27
Master - Level 2

I have a note 3 no problems at all. I'm sure they tried a new Sim card . What about the HTC one Maxx that's big maybe that will pick up better signal in your area.

0 Likes
Re: samsung note 3 hasn't worked for 1 year
AZSALUKI
Legend

or the LG G3??? i have that now and prefer it to my note 3. there was nothing wrong with my note 3, but i like the LG G3. i think the screen size is VERY close to the note 3.

0 Likes