samsung taking longer to connect
cherie12
Enthusiast - Level 2

Recently my phone is taking forever to send message, load facebook, etc.   Everyyhing is very slow all of a sudden and i don't know why.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: samsung taking longer to connect
Snn5
Legend

Try deleting message threads and clearing the cache.

From the home screen, tap Apps.

Scroll to and tap Settings.

Tap the More tab.

Tap Application manager.

Swipe left to view the ALL tab.

Scroll to and tap an application.

Tap CLEAR CACHE.

You've now cleared the application cache.

0 Likes
cherie12
Enthusiast - Level 2

Is there a way to clear all application cache workout tapping each application individually

0 Likes
Snn5
Legend

1. Start by switching off your Galaxy – a complete power down, not just turning off the screen

2. Press the Power button, Volume Up and the Home key at the same time, as you can see on the image above.

3. When your phone vibrates and displays the boot screen with the words Recovery booting to the upper left of the screen, you can release the button.

4. Press the Volume Up and Volume Down buttons to scroll through the options that are listed. Select the one labelled Wipe cache partition and then press the power button.

5. Look to the bottom of the screen and in yellow text you should see the message Cache wipe complete.

6. Make sure that the Reboot system now option is selected and then press the Power button to restart your Galaxy S4.

7. That's all there is to it! Your phone is now ready for you to continue to use as normal.

cherie12
Enthusiast - Level 2

I did it, ,will now see if it helps, thanks.