service constantly lost and reconnected
YosemiteCamper

I get a voice message . . . "Loss of Service" ... then after a second to 10  seconds . . . "Verizon Wireless" which I assume is service resuming. This is a very irritatint message and would like to turn it off if possible. This message sometimes repeats constantly for aboutr 10 minutes then abates for awhile. This happens in my house and this afternoon in Costco Warehouse. I haven't noticed this message when I am outside. I have never had a phone with this problem, a Verizon customer since 1993. The phone is LG G3, less than 2 month old, the third one I have had in 3 months. Ugh!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: service constantly lost and reconnected
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

You came to the right place for assistance. We want to do all that we can to get this resolved and ease any frustration. May I ask what zip code are you in? Also, how many bars of signal are showing on your LG G3 when this happens? As you share the details then we can look into the area for any reported issues to proceed.

ArnettH_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes