Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sharing photos from Galaxy A71 to an email address
franmcca

I just traded in my Galaxy S7 for a Galaxy A71.  I knew it wouldn't have all the same features that were on the S7 but this is something that should be easy to do.  I would like to share some photos from my gallery to an email address but have not been able to find a way to do it.  It was so simple on my S7.  What gives?

I googled for instructions and the Verizon response was to:

Tap the desired picture.

Tap the Share icon. ...

Select one of the available options (e.g., Bluetooth, Cloud, Email, Gmail, Messages, etc)

The options I get do not include Email or Gmail.

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct Answers
Re: sharing photos from Galaxy A71 to an email address
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

We would love to assist you, franmcca. Please meet us in a Private Note for assistance. *Cecile

View solution in original post

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

We would love to assist you, franmcca. Please meet us in a Private Note for assistance. *Cecile

0 Likes
franmcca

How do I do a private message?

0 Likes
acraftylady2

You need to be using an email app when you click share.  Different Samsung phone but do you not see this when you click share?  I use the stock samsung email app and when I click the red icon for email it opens the stock samsung app which I use with the photo attached.   If I scroll down farther the Gmail app is there if I had that set up and wanted to use it.   Are you not able to open what ever email you are using and attach via the paper clip?

PhotoGrid_Plus_1627955083073.jpg

0 Likes