switch phones
SlimW_
Enthusiast - Level 1

I am currently using a blackberry and I want to switch to an Alcatel one touch. Is it possible to just move the SIM from one phone to the other without service problems?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: switch phones
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

As far as I know, the Alcatel one touch phones are all GSM only phones and are not compatible with the Verizon Wireless network which uses a CDMA & LTE network.

Is there a specific model you are considering?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

SlimW., the possibilities are endless. You can verify if that device is compatible on our network here: http://vz.to/1FGCRFC  Please be advised you will need a compatible sim card if that device is a 4G phone. 

LasinaH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

As far as I know, the Alcatel one touch phones are all GSM only phones and are not compatible with the Verizon Wireless network which uses a CDMA & LTE network.

Is there a specific model you are considering?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes