text messages not being received
ibajafri2019
Enthusiast - Level 1

This issue started with my Samsung Galaxy 22 Ultra, then my daughter's galaxy 21, then my daughter's Android A12. 

Text messages can be sent out but not received. When phone is rebooted, then a massive backlog of text.

I have called Tech Support Vzw and gone through the forcing stop/disable the other messaging Apps.

Still encountering the same issue.

0 Likes
Re: text messages not being received
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

ibajafri2019 Thank you for reaching out. I'm sorry to learn you are having issues receiving messages. We can certainly help you with troubleshooting. A private message has been sent here on this platform. 

-Dolores

0 Likes
wardth

I am also having this problem.  It all started after the update first of September.  I have to reboot the phone several times and do it 4 or 5 times a day to get my messages.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Uh oh! We definitely want to work on getting this fixed ASAP! Have you attempted a Factory Reset?

*Aly

0 Likes
wardth

Looks like the update Friday may have fixed the problem.  I haven't had to power off my phone yet.  As far as Factory Reset, no.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Happy that the update fixed your devcie for you. If you have any issues let us know. We are here for you 24/7 in social media. *Rhonda

0 Likes