transfer pictures via usb
GEZBAN54

Used to be able to transfer pictures via usb. Now it shows file is empty. What changed?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: transfer pictures via usb
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

Did your phone upgrade to the Marshmallow operating system?  If so, the default USB mode is charge only.  Once you connect the phone and computer with the USB cable, pull down the notification shade, tap where it says USB Charging, and change it to File Transfer.

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Which phone model? Did you change the USB connection type from charging only to File Transfer?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
GEZBAN54

I did the pull down and file transfer and still empty.

0 Likes
GEZBAN54

I have the note edge

0 Likes
markp_vzw
Verizon Employee

GEZBAN54, I know the importance of being able to get the pictures transferred and saved to your computer. Let me help provide some direction. When did you start having issues? Do you have the same issues when trying a different computer?

Here are the general steps for moving pictures from your phone to a computer. http://vz.to/2fYwk6p

MarkP_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes