unlock from AP FLASHBOOT MODE S
DOUFAU58

Have a Droid 4 XT894 which l believe locked up while attempting to update over the air ?

It now shows DEVICE IS LOCKED STATUS CODE 0

Holding power button down with volume down button for 9 seconds or more does Nothing.

Does Anybody know how to start this one up again ?

Thanks !

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Likes
Re: unlock from AP FLASHBOOT MODE S
sprmankalel
Champion - Level 3

Maybe this?

1. Ensure the device is powered off.
    Note If the screen is frozen, perform an alternate reset.
    Note If the device doesn't respond to input, press and hold the Volume Up and Volume Down buttons then press and hold the Power button. When the device screen goes blank release the Power button while continuing to hold Volume Up and Volume Down buttons proceed with step 3.
  2. Press and hold the Volume Up and Volume Down buttons then press the Power button.
  3. When presented with the Boot Mode Selection Menu release all buttons.
  4. Press Volume Down to select Recovery then press Volume Up button.
  5. From the Android system recovery screen (image of an Android with an exclamation mark), do the following to display the menu options:
    Note Ensure the steps below are performed in a timely manner. If power is held too long (longer than 5 seconds), the device resets.
    1. Press and hold the Power button.
    2. While continuing to hold the Power button, press the Volume Up button then release all buttons.
  6. Select wipe data/factory reset then press the Power button.
    Note Use Volume buttons to navigate options.
  7. Select Yes -- delete all user data then press the Power button.
    Note Use Volume buttons to navigate options.
    Note Data wipe may take several moments.
  8. Select reboot system now then press the Power button.
    Note Use Volume keys to navigate options.
    Note To setup the device after the reset has completed, refer to Initial Activation and Setup.
0 Likes
Re: unlock from AP FLASHBOOT MODE S
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I'm sorry to hear you're locked out of your phone DOUFAU58 .The information

KinquanaH_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes