unlock my moto g4 play to use on another carrier

How do I unlock my Moto G4 play to use on another carrier?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: unlock my moto g4 play to use on another carrier
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

It should already be SIM unlocked. If you use the phone on a prepaid account, you might be required to use the Verizon Wireless services for 6 months before the phone can be used on the postpaid accounts or another carrier.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

View solution in original post

Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

It should already be SIM unlocked. If you use the phone on a prepaid account, you might be required to use the Verizon Wireless services for 6 months before the phone can be used on the postpaid accounts or another carrier.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We don't want you thinking of going to another carrier 920. What has you feeling like this? All of our devices are unlocked you can review this information here: http://www.verizon.com/about/consumer-safety/device-unlocking-policy

AmberF_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes