Turbo he screen won't work to add widgits and move my apps any help would be appreciated

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: ?
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

When you "long press" empty spot on the home screen, you should see the home screen "shrink" and buttons appear on the bottom of the screen that say Wallpapers, Widgets, Settings.  Tap Widgets, scroll through to find the one you want and then long press and drag the widget to your home screen.

To get the icons or widgets to another screen, you have to drag them "off the edge" so to speak, drag it to the edge of the screen and the next screen should appear for you to drop the icon on.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

What do you mean by "won't work"?  What happens when you try to add a widget?  If there isn't enough space on the screen, then it won't be added.  You can drag icons off the screen to the trash or to another screen.  THere has to be some available space to move icons around.

0 Likes

I just got the phone yesterday I can drag the app from the all apps page

but after it gets the to home page it will not drag anywhere else. There's

only two apps on the home page. Also it's says to hold an empty space to

add a widgits like the clock and weather but nothing happens.

0 Likes
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

When you "long press" empty spot on the home screen, you should see the home screen "shrink" and buttons appear on the bottom of the screen that say Wallpapers, Widgets, Settings.  Tap Widgets, scroll through to find the one you want and then long press and drag the widget to your home screen.

To get the icons or widgets to another screen, you have to drag them "off the edge" so to speak, drag it to the edge of the screen and the next screen should appear for you to drop the icon on.

0 Likes

I can hold the an empty spot for 30 seconds nothing happens. I can hold the

apps already on there and they won't drag at all

0 Likes
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

I haven't had that happen on mine....  are you working on the lock screen (swipe or enter your code to open the phone) or the home screen?

0 Likes

Home screen

0 Likes

First thing I tried was add the clock and nothing happens maybe it's the

phone thought I would ask here before taking it up to the store

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

You are getting some great tips from, Suzy Q. I know how important this is and I want to help. Please try the steps listed here on our site http://vz.to/21gvmRK. Please keep us updated on your progress.
JasperM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes