verizon Cloud
dwilson03

My verizon Cloud sign in screen is continually coming on and asking for my password to sign in.  It will not keep me signed in.  Last week I hads to backup and reset  my phone and this has been happening ever since.  Is there a fix?  I have a Motorola Droid  Max

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: verizon Cloud
GalaxyClass
Master - Level 1

Yes there is a good fix and it's called a Google Backup.  I would close out my VZW Cloud account and do backups to Google. The Cloud software is very unstable to use. As for the phone after your done with the Cloud I would shut the app down and clear cache and data and do a system cache clear on your phone. That should wipe out any bad Cloud files. Then start using Google for your backups.   

To start your backup: Sign in to your Google Account from your phone and do the following:

Go to Settings, Personal, Backup and reset, and.
select both Backup my data and Automatic restore.

Go to Settings, Personal, Accounts & Sync,
and select your Google account

Select all of the option boxes listed, to ensure that
all available data is synced. After backing up your information, you will be able to set-up and sign in to your regular Google account from your any Android phone or PC and all of your information can be saved and transferred.

0 Likes
Snn5
Legend

And, backup media files like documents or short videos and pictures to Google Drive and music to Google Play Music.

0 Likes
GalaxyClass
Master - Level 1

Correct.