verizon cloud won't sync contacts
spawn8277
Enthusiast - Level 1

I have the droid incredible and my contacts haven't sync for some time. I manually sync using the app but it keeps saying backup contacts failed. I then decided to go online to the actual site, and still come up with the same problem. Any new contacts on my phone won't sync to cloud!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: verizon cloud won't sync contacts
MiiHere
Champion - Level 3

I'm not sure what device you have, but go to settings>applications>application manager>all (scroll left to all) and find Verizon Cloud and delete the cache, delete the data and restart your device.

You'll have to sign into your cloud again and make the selection of what you want to back up, but that should help.

Ultimately under settings you're looking for application manager, how you find it might differ from how I mentioned above.

View solution in original post

MiiHere
Champion - Level 3

I'm not sure what device you have, but go to settings>applications>application manager>all (scroll left to all) and find Verizon Cloud and delete the cache, delete the data and restart your device.

You'll have to sign into your cloud again and make the selection of what you want to back up, but that should help.

Ultimately under settings you're looking for application manager, how you find it might differ from how I mentioned above.

Jakeman1
Master - Level 1

I believe the Incredible by default saves all of your contacts as Google Contacts so if you want to use Verizon Cloud you will first need to change them all to Phone Contacts.  Personally I would leave them all as Google Contacts, or set them all to Google contacts and let Google do the backup for you. It is pretty much real time, fast, accurate and seamless.

spawn8277
Enthusiast - Level 1

I was able to fix the problem by clearing the cache and restarting the phone. If I do come up with the same problem I'll use Google contacts

0 Likes