version 9 issues
spidergeoff
Enthusiast - Level 2

What the hack happened with this update. this is a total joke.  Bluetooth dropping connected devices, notification bar changes and limitations, battery life dumped and volume controls changed to be WAY less usable. Who is doing QA. I feel like this is very unfair to change functionality that was important to me when i bought the phone. i should be able to change  my phone due to these changes.

Content modified as required by Verizon Wireless Terms of Service

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: version 9 issues
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

For any questions about software updates, please work with the manufacturer and software developer.

James A._VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the Correct Answer button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
spidergeoff
Enthusiast - Level 2

I pay Verizon monthly for my phone and service, why would this not be of concern to you?

deloused
Master - Level 3

Verizon doesn't make the phone or software. They operate the network.

0 Likes
spidergeoff
Enthusiast - Level 2

obviously, but they represent the manufacturers and developers buy selling their products. it's in that respect that i feel it's in their best interest to be concerned with releases that foul functionally and disrupt usability.

boringusername
Master - Level 1

what is version 9? Also and OS issues are not Verizon's problem.

0 Likes
spidergeoff
Enthusiast - Level 2

android. and if you read what i posted i was commenting on the lack of care that there was an issue by simply stating it was not their problem

0 Likes
User0_nwm
Enthusiast - Level 1

This update is crippling lives, and if you sell this product you will be held accountable for it's malfunctions.

​Content modified as required by Verizon Wireless Terms of Service