voice mail not clearing.
tonyas101
Enthusiast - Level 1

I can not  delete all the messages from my voicemail. please help me to clear the messages even if I have to delete voicemail and then put it back on the phone.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: voice mail not clearing.
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

You should be able to press "9" while listening to each message to delete it. (Standard voicemail).  With VIsual Voicemail, you can select and delete the messages, either one at a time or multiple messages at once.

Which phone and which voicemail are you using?

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

I thought it was "7" to delete and "9" to save. I could be wrong, but I do know that it is the opposite of the settings for my work phone enough that I leave a sticky note on that phone to remind me which button is delete on the work phone.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
tonyas101
Enthusiast - Level 1

Ok basically the messages delete off voice mail but there still shows 1 voice mail on the app picture. How can I take this 1 off of voice mail picture

Sent from my Verizon Wireless 4G LTE smartphone

0 Likes
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

Ann154 - you are right - it is "7" to delete and "9" to save.  Apologies!

And to tonyas101 - Go to your app manager, and clear the cache for the voicemail app, then restart your phone to see if that clears it.