voice mail
terikitley

what is the mail box number every since it changed i cant get my voice ive even cleared it to try and re set it its not my phone number nor is it my pass code

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: voice mail
jav6
Champion - Level 3

Have you tried logging into My Verizon and looking at the Voicemail FAQ's Search Results for voicemail

...Just another VZW customer...trying to offer some assistance...
0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We want you to be able to access your voice mail, terikitley. We are here to help. Typically, when accessing your voice mail there is no mail box number to enter at all, just your password. Usually, when calling voice mail and getting the message to enter in your box number is an indication that the phone is not contacting your voice mail for your line.

How are you trying to call your voice mail? Do you know if Call Forwarding is enabled on your line? You can disable it by calling *73 if it is.

StevenG_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
terikitley

when i call it says enter your mail box number i have no idea what it is ive tried to do everything they suggest even resetting everything it still says please enter mail box number ive entered every number combnation with my phone number and even my pin its none of them

0 Likes
terikitley

helpful yes fixed no

0 Likes
deloused
Master - Level 3

The mailbox number should actually be your 10 digit phone number, but of course you shouldn't have to go through that step to access your voicemail. If you've checked that any incorrect forwarding function is deactivated by dialing *73 and the issue is still occurring it's likely an account issue.

After Verizon changed the voicemail platform were you ever able to successfully setup your new voicemail box? If not it may have expired and customer service may need to re-add the voicemail feature to your account for you so you'll be able to set it up. If the box was setup and is still linked to your account technical support can check the voicemail routing settings in your account to correct any errors so it will function normally again.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I'm sorry you're still having trouble getting into your mailbox, . As  mentioned, Call Forward could have been enabled. Did you try disabling by dialing *73 [send]? Please let us know if that has helped/ worked.

VanessaS_VZW

If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Terikitley, I want to thank everyone in the community for being so supportive. We all understand how important it is to be able to access your voice mail. We want to take a look at the internal setup of your voice mail. I am sending you a private message so that we can provide some personal support.

RalphT_VZW

If my response answered your question please click the 'Correct Answer' button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes