vz customer service is a joke!!
krh2014

So we have had this account before Verizon even existed back when it was called air touch (1980) thus paying almost $100,000 to this company since day 1.... You would think they would learn to continue the basic customer service they used to buy now they only care about money... We have added and removed additional lines to this service over the years depending on our needs, latest one was adding 2 additional lines of service back in January of this year.. Only told us one plan would work $240 month. After coming back from the field for a month (army) my wife tells me about this more everything plan with 10gb data and up to 4 lines should cost no more than 160... Went into a store and also spoke with 3reps now to get this resolved and back dated on the plan charges which they should have offered us.. (This used to be vz calling us noticing the problem and correcting it accordingly of there own free will) now they do nothing to make it right by the customer! Going this weekend to cancel service and move to tmobile who will pay the cancelation fees and provide better service with a fair price... VZ you more than disappoint!! Will do everything in my power to make sure people switch from vz to another carrier or will advise against new contracts with you... Sad day for us after many many many years of service and so much money!! Just wish this problem could have been corrected since it really is a simple task and saves us a little money. Oh and did I mention vz will not honor my military discount!! It's OK vz we will fight for another cause and not your complete bs! Slap in the face to military veterans!!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: vz customer service is a joke!!
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

@krh2014

It saddens me to hear you are no longer happy with our service and that this has caused you to want to leave us!  I would love the opportunity to try and restore your confidence in our service.

You mentioned changes with your plans to the new More Everything 10GB plan and you referenced it being $160.  At the time of your plan change, did you purchase new equipment utilizing our new Verizon Edge Program http://vz.to/11cpCex?

And in reference to your Military discount, please share more details as to why you are no longer qualified.

AnthonyTa_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes