Re: warning
AZSALUKI
Legend

the manual actually doesn't tell you much. i downloaded it to my phone for reference and have found it handy a couple times. but it is 208 pages of the most basic stuff. these phones today do so much...in order to put out a manual that told us everything, it would have to be 2000 pages...lol. however....it does show a list of symbols, and if it's a triangle with an exclamation point in it, then it is just a "general notification" and can be cleared by dragging down the status bar. i do recommend downloading it to the phone though, as it has been handy a few times.

0 Likes
Thank you for your message. To ensure the safety of our t...
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
Thank you for your message. To ensure the safety of our team members, we have temporarily reduced our business hours and our Response Centers will be closing for the day soon. You may not receive a response until the next business day. Thank you for your understanding.
0 Likes
Thank you for your message. To ensure the safety of our t...
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
Thank you for your message. To ensure the safety of our team members, we have temporarily reduced our business hours and our Response Centers will be closing for the day soon. You may not receive a response until the next business day. Thank you for your understanding.
0 Likes
Re: Thank you for your message. To ensure the safety of our t...
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Another ten year old thread dug up from the depths. Why? 

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes