Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
what is my PUK for motorola luge?
Oregonbythesea

I try to follow instructions for locating the PUK for my pre-paid motorola luge iphone and keep getting sent back to the beginning page. How can I get the code from Verizon so I can unlock this phone?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: what is my PUK for motorola luge?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

We want to make sure that your device works properly. Our 4g LTE devices are already unlocked. They do not require additional steps for that process. Are you having any issues with the device and our service? Please let us know.
BobbyN_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Re: what is my PUK for motorola luge?
naansalad

If you bought a wireless device for Postpay Service from Verizon Wireless that doesn't use a SIM card, and you want to reprogram it for use with another wireless network, the default programming code is set to "000000" or "123456." But please note that your wireless device may not work with another wireless network, or the other wireless carrier may not accept your wireless device on its network. If you activate a 3G phone–in–the–box wireless device for Prepaid Service, it can only be used for Prepaid Service during the first six (6) months after activation. If you activate a 4G LTE phone–in–the–box wireless device for Prepaid Service, it cannot be used with any other service until it is first activated on Prepaid Service and the first monthly payment is made.

0 Likes