when I press 7 to delete a message, the message is not deleted, my mailbox is full
08sebring

Mailbox problem when I press seven to delete a message the message is not deleted, my mailbox ix full, please help

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: when I press 7 to delete a message, the message is not deleted, my mailbox is full
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Which phone model do you have?  Are you using Basic non-visual voicemail or a Visual voicemail?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Re: when I press 7 to delete a message, the message is not deleted, my mailbox is full
08sebring

Ann, thank you for replying. I have an LG 3G phone. I am using basic

voicemail

0 Likes
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

Just to confirm,you have basic voicemail (dial *86, enter your password, listen to messages)?  While listening to a message, you press the number 7 - you SHOULD hear "Message erased, next voice message".  What do you hear?

You SHOULD be able to go through each of the messages, listen to a word or two, then press 7 to erase, and go on to the next, and eventually clear out your voice mailbox.  It can hold about 20 messages, unless someone has left you an extremely long message.