why can't I export my contacts to the sd card?
TJ2014

Why can't I export my contacts to the sd card? it says that there is not enough space available. It shows 29G of space available.I have erased and the content on the sd card and re-exported with the same error. I also replaced the sd card with the same result. I have a Motorola Droid Razzr M.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: why can't I export my contacts to the sd card?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

TJ2014, I understand your concern regarding the contacts not being able to be exported. Have you ever been able to export the contacts? Have you tried a different SD Card?

TionnaB_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
bearone21
Legend

if you have a gmail account your contacts are available for all devices.

0 Likes
TJ2014

YesI have replaced the sd card and still get the reply "not enough space available" when trying to export my contact to the sd card. It is a 32G card so I am sure there is space available. The phone says that I have 29.71G available. I only have 129 contacts so it can't be too large.

No I have never tried to move my contacts. I would also like to move apps to the sd card to possibly speed up my phone.

0 Likes
bearone21
Legend

contacts on sd card isn't going to speed up your phone!!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Being able to free up space on the phone is important. To learn how to move files visit http://vz.to/2uGi31V. How much internal space do you have on the phone itself?

TionnaB_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes