why when i try to watch NFL red zone does it keep saying "sorry, there are no videos to display for the selected channel at this time" unless I uninstall and reinstall the app?
asdavis716
Enthusiast - Level 2

was working fine at first, then shut off and just said "you are no authorized to stream."  now when I try to start it back up, it says there are no videos to display at this time.  How do I fix???

Labels (1)
Tags (2)
Re: why when i try to watch NFL red zone does it keep saying "sorry, there are no videos to display for the selected channel at this time" unless I uninstall and reinstall the app?
jww12
Enthusiast - Level 1

Same issue here, I have two phones on this account and neither will play videos from the Verizon NFL Mobile app

0 Likes
Re: why when i try to watch NFL red zone does it keep saying "sorry, there are no videos to display for the selected channel at this time" unless I uninstall and reinstall the app?
tom_etc

Same here. Paid up, where's my stream? #frustrated

0 Likes
B33
Legend

Just for the Asking have you updated to latest update the current one showing in the Google P. Store is 11.1.3.. you might try that if have not.!

0 Likes
bbobbbby

I have the current update and I am still experiencing the same thing. 😞

0 Likes
asdavis716
Enthusiast - Level 2

I also have the current update and still have the problem.  At first it was working, but 10 minutes in, is says I'm not available to stream.  After that there is no way to get it back unless I disable/enable it.

0 Likes
thcyrus

Spend a bunch of money these jerks at verizon better credit my account.  Over promise under deliver

0 Likes
B33
Legend

The Commercial's with Paton are excellent, Looking at the play be plays they are at first a little rough but they smooth out eventually, I was watching some Video snips and they look pretty good but I know that's not what you all are wanting to see you want to watch game streaming and your not getting too,  I'll  keep watching see if can watch a Live game and post back.. b

0 Likes
seanderson

I'm getting same error as well.  Was working fine until afternoon games started.  Then got error I was not authorized to steam.  Uninstalled updates; re-installed to get to 11.1.3 and now cannot validate your verizon account.

0 Likes
B33
Legend

This being a Verizon affiliated app you'd think it would be worry free no issue but it's showing the absolute apposite I didn't go any further than just looking at the videos so can't help to much further.. may later though..

0 Likes