wrong time
8400George

Any replies yet on this issue?  I thought it was my phone (just got LG K20 V) and was able to reset earlier today; however, now it won't reset to correct time zone.....minutes are fine - the hour is 5 hours ahead.  And YES....I have it on "auto-date & time".

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: wrong time
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

8400George, I apologize for this inconvenience. I know how important it is to have the correct time on your device. Let's look into this further and see what is causing this issue. Have there been any recent changes to the device (software, apps, etc.)? What zip code are you currently located?

GersonG_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
GARGAR82

I am having the same problem but I can get the right time on my phone but all my apps say I'm an hour behind where I'm at even if I try to manually set them to the same time zone.  It's making my calender off by an hour which is a major problem

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Are you located in an area that observes the daylight savings time change that occurred last night?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Let's get you back to the right time as I know the importance. What model is your phone. Where are you located?

YaleK_VZW

If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
GARGAR82

Yes but it started before this after an update and has not resolve with the

daylight savings change.

0 Likes
GARGAR82

Samsung galaxy 7. Zip code 89511

On Nov 5, 2017 10:37 AM, "vzw_customer_support" <forums@verizonwireless.com>

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Gargar82, we never want you to be running behind. When going to the Apps, Settings, Date & Time, is this set to automatic? Do you recall changing the date or time within an app, for example Candy Crush? This can have very strange effects on other services within the phone. LorenB_VZW

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
GARGAR82

It's always been on automatic. I live in the Pacific time zone and had to

set it to this (it kept trying to put me in alaska) I also had to change

my calender settings. It's correct now

On Nov 7, 2017 7:36 AM, "vzw_customer_support" <forums@verizonwireless.com>

0 Likes