Any updates for iPhone 6 deliver dates?
akhaines525

I placed my order and was told a delivery date of 10/31.  I am trying to find out the status but the order status page just says processing.  Anyone know?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
55 Replies
Vamonos
Enthusiast - Level 2

It's interesting that some people actually received an email from verizon about a week ago to say their order was still on schedule.  I haven't any emails about my order except the original order confirmation (online order), and I can't see any details of the order except that it's "in processing".  Why isn't the order visible when I'm logged into my account and why didn't everyone get an "update" email about their back-order?  Verizon's operations dept is a big disappointment.

Tarrant1701
Enthusiast - Level 1

Same boat. Placed order for space gray 64gb iPhone 6 (not plus) on 10/13. Told ship by 10/24. Received email 10/17 confirming still "on target" for 10/24 ... which has now come and passed without any further notifications or updates from VZW. Online order status still says in process. Quite pissed at lack of communication on their part.

0 Likes
akhaines525

So, have any of you that expected delivery on the 24th gotten an update?  Thing is I ordered mine on October 2nd and it looks like my delivery is later than many of you even though I ordered the IPhone 6 64GB space gray also.

0 Likes
cwei718

I ordered the iphone6 gold on 10/7 with an expected delivery date of the 24th.  On 10/17 I got another email confirming that the shipment date was on target for the 24th, and I would receive an email with the tracking code when my phone has shipped.

Still have not received any email... Smiley Sad No updates on the date either.

0 Likes
MicheleL12345
Enthusiast - Level 1

I received an email saying it is delayed til nov 3. I got the email Saturday. I ordered Iphone 6 64 gigs silver

0 Likes
akhaines525

Interesting, I ordered mine before you and have received no updates.  Still hoping it might get here by Friday.

0 Likes
cwei718

Michele, I just went through my inbox and actually received the same email as you- delayed until Nov 3rd. WOMP Smiley Sad

Christina

[removed]

Personal information removed as required by

Message was edited by: Admin Moderator

0 Likes
stephberry7
Enthusiast - Level 2

I received an email detailed shipping date for IPHONE 6 GOLD 64GB 11/14

I am so disappointed with this.

0 Likes
oxblznqtxo
Enthusiast - Level 2

I ordered 9/24 for iPhone 6+ 64gb with shipping date of 10/31. I called CC on 10/28 to make sure there's not a delay and I was told it will arrive on Halloween or Wednesday the latest if not to call back. So today I received an email that it has been shipped and is arriving Monday.  Make sure you call CC and check if there is any changes in your order. Good Luck Everyone!

0 Likes
Sandman_CA
Contributor - Level 2

We ordered the 6 Plus on 9/21 with an estimated ship date of 10/27. I called a few days ago and the CSR said the est. ship date has been pushed back 2 weeks to 11/7. We have not received any email other than the automatic one generated at order time, which from 9/21 to today informs us that the order is still "processing." In truth, the order is doing no such thing. It should say, "We are completely unprepared to sell the iPhone 6 and have no idea when our stock will arrive."

0 Likes
Tarrant1701
Enthusiast - Level 1

Ordered iPhone 6 64gb silver on 10/13. Original ship date 10/24 was delayed to 11/3. However, got email today on 10/30 that it shipped out, along with tracking number. Good luck to all!

0 Likes
cwei718

Ugh so lucky! I have not received one yet... Perhaps it will take longer with Gold.

Christina Wei

christina.wei@stern.nyu.edu

On Thu, Oct 30, 2014 at 12:29 PM, Tarrant1701 <forums@verizonwireless.com>

0 Likes
ADIRDAM
Enthusiast - Level 1

I got so tired of waiting and not hearing from verizon. I had ordered an iPhone 6 64GB in gold on 10/12 and hadn't got status updates. So following the advice of a salesperson at best buy who had a 128 GB on Saturday, I called verizon, cancelled my pre order. I traded in my iPhone 5 16GB and they gave me $225. I was able to use that immediately towards the purchase of a 128GB gold iPhone 6 and only paid $200 after that had been deducted. So totally worth it and now I have my phone.

MicheleL12345
Enthusiast - Level 1

Same for me! I ordered on oct 13 also iPhone 6 64 gb silver and it shipped today. I have a tracking number thru fed ex

0 Likes
akhaines525

I called and checked yesterday on my order (64GB Space Gray iPhone 6) Still says it is shipping tomorrow.  The CSR did say that some people received delays but my is not noted as being delayed.  I will believe it when I actually get a shipping notice and tracking number.

0 Likes
akhaines525

Well, Friday 10/31 was my ship date.  I called three time throughout the day and was told each time it would ship that day.  At around 7pm I got an email that my order had been pushed to 11/10, I ordered the damn phone on 10/2, 5 weeks to get a phone this is ridiculous.  I think verizon ran the special to trade in your phone for $200 just because they new they would never meet demand.  Just stupid, If I didn't have everything through verizon I would cancel.  I am trying both Best Buy and Walmart to see if they have phone as you can still get the $200 there but no go on the Space Grey 64GB models so far.  Very frustrated!

0 Likes
stephberry7
Enthusiast - Level 2

Wow thats really upsetting I literally JUST got my phone yesterday, from APPLE. Every single day I checked their availability. I placed my order in Florida 10/19 at corporate location with the shipping date 10/24. On the 24th... no shipment, no email notification... just the same stupid order status of "processing"... I called Verizon that night 11pm and had a rep tell me Fedex delayed the shipment, it will ship in 2-3 days, ha 3 days after the 24th I received an email stating shipment delayed until the 11/17!!! because of non suffiecent supply. IM LIKE OMG! After that I was looking for other options. I took a trip to Chicago to visit, decided to check the apple inventory within the area, and boom!!! available gold 64 gb iPhone!... I say you try checking your nearest apple store because clearly the dates are going to keep changing.

0 Likes
chipnigel
Enthusiast - Level 1

So, I placed my order on 9/23 and 10/31 was my ship date as well for my silver 64gb plus. The 64gb space gray 6 that I had ordered with it, was supposed to ship on 10/17. Anyhow, I got an email on Friday with tracking info saying that my phones had shipped. However, about 10 minutes after there was a separate email, which advised that due to insufficient supply my order was being delayed until 11/17. Doesn't make sense since I have a tracking #! It says delivery is supposed to be Tuesday so I'll wait until then to see if it actually comes. Definitely something screwy going on at Verizon with these iPhone orders.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

That's quite concerning chipnigel, we need to figure out what happened and clarify this. Was the order just for one iPhone? Was anything else ordered? Please follow me and send me a Direct Message so I can assist.

AdaS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter at @VZWSupport 

0 Likes
chipnigel
Enthusiast - Level 1

@adas_vzw I just sent you a request to follow. The order I placed was for 2 iphones; one 64gb silver 6 plus and one 64gb space grey 6.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I apologize for the frustration caused by the delay akhaines525. This is a very popular phone, as you mentioned the demand is quite high. We're working diligently to ship the orders as soon as we receive them from the manufacturer. You will receive an email with any updates to the order, or you can use http://bit.ly/RjmCUB to check on the status.

AdaS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter at @VZWSupport 

0 Likes