Delay in Voice calls
dukie1998

Hi All,

The problem I am having is that when I finish talking to someone it take a few seconds for the other person to hear me and vice versa. It's like a delay. So what happen is that most of the time were talking on top of each other as we think the other person is done talking for me to reply. It annoying. I called tech support and phone was reset it form their end. A test call was made for 2 min and phone seems OK but it's back. Anything else that I can do on my end to fix this?

Thanks

dukie1998

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Delay in Voice calls
Not applicable

Dukie1998, thanks for sharing your concerns with the community. This is a very interesting issue with your device. I would first suggest completing a soft reset by pressing & holding the power and home buttons for about 10 seconds until the Apple symbol comes up. If still happening after that, reset Network Settings. This will not erase any data in the device, but if you do have WiFi networks setup, you will need to setup those again. 

If this is still happening, we need to determine if this is a network or device issue. If this is happening in only one location, we need to submit a trouble ticket to our network team. If this is happening everywhere, with different people, I would recommend restoring the device to factory defaults. You will need to make sure your device is synced to iTunes as this will erase all data on the device. 

0 Likes