For those with an Expected Ship Date 10/26 on their iPhone 5
iPhoneNerd
Contributor - Level 1

i have recently placed an order, like 5 days ago. If you pre-ordered recently with an expected ship date of 10/26, have you received your phone yet? is that date their estimate, and some people could get theirs earlier?

Thanks

Labels (1)
0 Likes
73 Replies
ainfalt

0 Likes
mspencer2011
Enthusiast - Level 3

Oh ok yeah those r shipping way before 16

0 Likes
viva_christina

I pre ordered mine on the 16th of September, a 16GB white...originally was gonna ship by Oct 5th, now it's been pushed back to October 26th. I am seriously angry right now. Called Verizon Wireless, they told me to call Apple b/c it's out of their grasp, called Apple, Apple says it's not their problem if the carrier doesn't have enough iphones. 0_o

This is bullshit. For those of us who pre ordered the same weekend the preordering started, this is seriously unjust and incredibly annoying

0 Likes
hollymelissa

I didn't even pre-order my iPhone. I ordered it from Verizon's website on Sept. 27 with a ship date of Oct. 26. I wasn't even expecting it to ship before then, but I received an email on Oct. 10 saying it had shipped. I received my iPhone 5 in the mail today! I guess I just got lucky. Smiley Happy

0 Likes
kkg7287
Enthusiast - Level 2

Yeah i ordered mine on the 4th had a ship by date of the 26th. My card was charged yesterday afternoon and i got a delivery date of tuesday. I know i ordered mine online. What i was told is that who gets them first, or those shipped early have nothing to do with were you live. It has to do with the demand for the specific phone you ordered. I got a 64gb white. So i'm getting mine because there were less orderer, and more availblility for my phone at an earlier time.There was ALOT of orders placed for the 16gb phones so if thats what you ordered unfortunately it maybe the 26th before it ships.

I did also find out that they charge the card when they pull your order package for shipping. So just watch for the charge to come out.

mspencer2011
Enthusiast - Level 3

I ordered on Sept 28th through the Verizons website with an estimated ship date of 10/26 still no charge to the card or shipping confirmation. where do u live holly and what color did u get .. I order a white 16gb

0 Likes
hollymelissa

I live in Virginia and I got the 32gb White.

0 Likes
iPhoneNerd
Contributor - Level 1

when did you noticed that your card was charged?

0 Likes
hollymelissa

My card was charged 10/10. It's a pre-authorization hold right now, so it will show up on my bank statement tomorrow, 10/13.

0 Likes
22JP22
Enthusiast - Level 2

Sounds like something may be wrong with your order. My date has always been 10/12 and still hasnt changed. I ordered the same iphone as you on 9/20

0 Likes
viva_christina

this is a joke right? If something was wrong with my order why the fuck wouldn't they say so in an email or something

0 Likes
kkg7287
Enthusiast - Level 2

Ah no. I preordered my phone Sept. 14th had a Oct. 5th delivery date. after my card STILL wasn't charged on Wed. the 3rd i called. even though i got a confirmation # they had completely lost my order. I had to reorder my phone again. I won't get it till MAybe the 26th. I'm Pissed!

0 Likes
22JP22
Enthusiast - Level 2

No joke. I would try calling verizon again. Your order should not just get pushed back for no reason. Might have something to do with your CC.

0 Likes
Disnie
Contributor - Level 1

I had shipdate of Oct 26th.....  so  I called around to local stores today and found out our Sam's Club had three left of the black 16 gb (I ordered white) so I went and cancelled my pre order and went to Sam's walking out with one in my hand  😃  Now just waiting for my SIM card to "age"  LOL 

0 Likes
todj

I am switching carriers for this to  happen... or maybe not it doesn't ship tomorrow.

0 Likes
todj

Just got my shipping notice email.  Will be delivered by FEDEX tomorrow before 3:00PM.

0 Likes
iPhoneNerd
Contributor - Level 1

and when was your order placed?

0 Likes
iPhoneNerd
Contributor - Level 1

It's neithers Verizon or AT&T's fault, it is Apple fault for not having the amount of phones to give, they knew they were going to sell millions, i have they wanted to take the risk and make a few millions.

what ever carrier you switch you will tell you the same. Verizon has to wait for apple to deliver the iPhones to their warehouse

iPhoneNerd
Contributor - Level 1

really holy crap, i will cancel my order and buy from radioshack lol..please tell me you live in the Washingnton dc/virginia/maryland area lol

0 Likes
todj

KC Mo... That was on Monday of this week.

0 Likes
perez11

You probably wont get itll the 26th, or maybe a few days before, i ordered mine the 18th and my expected ship date was by the 5th which is tomarrow, i bearly got charged for the phone yesterday and got shipping confermation and il be getting mine tomarrow exactly on the 5th like it said.

0 Likes