For those with an Expected Ship Date 10/26 on their iPhone 5
iPhoneNerd
Contributor - Level 1

i have recently placed an order, like 5 days ago. If you pre-ordered recently with an expected ship date of 10/26, have you received your phone yet? is that date their estimate, and some people could get theirs earlier?

Thanks

Labels (1)
0 Likes
73 Replies
guitar_banae
Enthusiast - Level 2

Mine shipped too! Okay so here's the order of things for those of you that are curious. I placed my order for a 64gb black iphone 5 on Oct 14. On Oct 19 I noticed a hold on my credit card for the full amount and thus the appearance of the box with a place for tracking info on Verizon's update status. I received confirmation of shipping today Oct 21 at 2:54pm central time and my tracking info was reflected in the box on Verizon's update status. When I check my tracking info it shows that it has shipped on Oct 21 with a projected delivery date of Oct 24 by 4:30pm, however the phone is shipping (at least for me) from Tennessee. Shipping info also shows phone is being sent via FedEx 2 day service with an indirect signature. Hopefully since Tennessee is so close (I'm in Alabama), I'll have it sooner than the 24th. One thing is for sure, I won't be leaving my house for the next few days LOL. Good luck to all the rest of you that are waiting it out.

0 Likes
iPhoneNerd
Contributor - Level 1

ive had mine for 3 days now guys, i love it! i went to the store and got the 32GB instead, couldnt wait any longer.

i will soon be closing this thread, so if you guys want to keep chatting then id suggest one of you guys make a new one.

0 Likes
iwonder
Enthusiast - Level 1

I had a 10/26 ship date and it got here yesterday.

mspencer2011
Enthusiast - Level 3

which color and gb did u order?

0 Likes
jetboy14

I ordered mine on 9/27.  I have not been charged and have not seen ANY activity on the order.  Just says expected ship date is 10/26.  I too wonder if we'll get them sooner than that or if it will be later.  Since 10/26 is a Friday, I guess we may not get our phones until 10/30 maybe?? 

0 Likes
mspencer2011
Enthusiast - Level 3

no you will get your phone by 10/26 if it comes on time they ship overnight or two days prior to the ship date so either way you will receive it on 10/26

0 Likes
Dandybal

I ordered the iPhone 5 white in 16 gb on Sept. 30 and got a ship date for Oct. 26. So, I am still waiting. I am thinking of changing my preorder for a 32 gb as I might get it earlier??

0 Likes
Vdede626
Contributor - Level 1

Was your card charged?

0 Likes
Dandybal

My card wasn't charged. The representative told me that they will charge my card when it ships.

0 Likes
Vdede626
Contributor - Level 1

Same here I wonder will it be this week my date is 10/19/2012 we shall see?

0 Likes
RonK7920

My ship date was scheduled for the 26th.  Got it yesterday, 64 G black, no scratches.

New to Verizon, wife and I have a, retired, total of 72 years with AT&T but just couldn't

handle the dropped calls, no service, etc, any longer so here we are!

0 Likes
Vdede626
Contributor - Level 1

Well my card was charged on Monday well a pending charge. When do you think i will get shipping info also shipment comes by Fedex correct.

0 Likes
hip_hop_says
Enthusiast - Level 2

i ordered a 32gb and had a 10/26 date and i am slated (per fedex tracking) to get it on 10/16....you should get it slightly earlier than the 10/26 estimate.

0 Likes
ainfalt

yep, should be here by tomorrow says the tracking site

0 Likes
iPhoneNerd
Contributor - Level 1

ive been over at macrumors, there are hundreds of people who ordered after me and already got shipping confirmation and had their card charged. im dissapointed, as mine is still in the same process since i placed it. 😕

http://forums.macrumors.com/showthread.php?t=1440947

0 Likes
jetboy14

I feel like I'm in this same boat.  Status hasn't changed since 9/27.  I ordered the 16gb black.  Any advice or encouragement from anyone out there?

0 Likes
iPhoneNerd
Contributor - Level 1

if you want your iphone now, cancel order and call local verizon. they most likely have 32GB available, if u really want 16GB then wait and dont cancel.

0 Likes
jetboy14

I'll need to wait...don't want to spend the extra $$ for more space.  It is what it is I suppose.  It seems that some people on here have received their phones sooner than the expected date so MAYBE I'll get lucky too. 

0 Likes
iPhoneNerd
Contributor - Level 1

always check your bank account online as well, if u see a pending charge, it's almost ready to ship.

0 Likes
ainfalt

i ordered my phone on 10/10 and this morning my account has a pending charge for the phone that should go though tomorrow. I'm just waiting for the email. What's the status of yours?

0 Likes
mspencer2011
Enthusiast - Level 3

What Gb did u order

0 Likes