I think it would be helpful to have a Thread where everyone can report which 6 they ordered and what date they received to help others that are waiting
laffnvegas
Contributor - Level 1

I am going to start this thread in hopes that people can report when and what type of phone they ordered then come back and reply to their original post when they heard it was being sent. This could be helpful to everyone that is anxiously waiting like myself. So here goes. I ordered Oct 3rd, 6+ 64GB Silver the order stated ship date Oct 31 I am in the SW part of the US ( I m understanding that is making a difference as well)

I will report back to this thread when I have been charged or got notification.

I am also hoping for earlier rather than later Smiley Happy

Thanks,

Lisa

Labels (1)
1,220 Replies
laffnvegas
Contributor - Level 1

Thanks 🙂

GMSwaim88
Enthusiast - Level 3

Ordered 2 space grey 128g iphone 6+'s on 9/20.  Ship by date 10/31.  No change in order status.  CC not charged.  SO CAL.

jmlinz

I ordered a 6+ 64GB space grey on 9/19 and originally was given a guaranteed ship by 10/24 but that quickly changed to 10/31 and is still at that.  I am also in So Cal.

0 Likes
retro80zkids
Enthusiast - Level 2

I ordered a space grey on 9/19 with a ship date of `11/7.  I am on the west coast and nada so far! Getting very impatient!

Bruce_MF_Lee
Enthusiast - Level 3

This is getting ridiculous, a friend of mine ordered hers at the same time I did 9/26 but for sprint and her estimated date is 11/7. It's not just verizon, it's every carrier. Apple need to step up their game. I bet they're holding back to raise the supply and demand.

0 Likes
Sandman_CA
Contributor - Level 2

I ordered a 6 Plus for my wife on 9/21. The estimated ship date is 10/27.

We knew this going in, as the estimated ship date was displayed next to the phone on the site. In reading through the replies here, for many the ship date hasn't even come yet, but they are growing "frustrated" with the wait? I don't get it. We all agreed to this.

NateTheApe
Enthusiast - Level 3

I'd really hope the majority of people in this thread are just looking for people who may have phones shipping a few days early and hoping theirs is next! Hopefully everyone read their expected shipping date before ordering the phone, so there is no reason to complain, just wait it out like the rest of us

Bruce_MF_Lee
Enthusiast - Level 3

People just don't want to wait over a month for their phone. What's wrong with that? Yeah, we all knew what we were getting into but at the same time, it's just an estimated date and everyone is hoping theyll get it sooner. Maybe some people phones were starting to give out and they need their new phone soon.

0 Likes
iMonster24

Exactly my case. I have an iPhone 5 whose power and home button don't work and it is part of the small percentage that has a battery problem.

0 Likes
SunnyReyes
Enthusiast - Level 3

I agree.  Apple dropped the ball.  They know what to expect at every release of new phones.  I ordered 9/22 and didn't expect to be waiting over a month (10/31 ship date) to receive my phone in November.  That's non-sense.  I'm seriously over the phone.  The excitement of it has passed.  It's like when a movie comes out, people talk it up so much and when you finally see it you are disappointed.  That's how I feel now.  I seriously don't want it anymore.  Had time to think about it and I'm happy with my 5

Adrenalin
Enthusiast - Level 2

I had ordered 2 128g gray 6+ on 9.26 only to find out that my card used to pay for the phones was compromised and had to be cancelled and reissued.  My son's was the same way.  We both went into a Verizon Corp store and tried to get the to use the new cards.  Nope, they had to cancel the orders and re-order after waiting.  We reordered on 10/11 he with one phone and me with the two.  He was just notified his shipped with a delivery date of 10/27  The original ship date was 10/31.  That's only 12 days unless they felt sorry for him having to reorder for something he could not control.  Who knows.  Now I just have to get my 2 soon.

0 Likes
chadpsualum
Enthusiast - Level 2

I got a shipping notification (128GB 6+, Gray, Ordered 09/19).

Side question, since delivery signature is required, does anyone know if http://www.fedex.com/downloads/my/forms/signaturerelease.pdf is able to be used (with instructions where to leave it) if you are not able to be home?  I know that an alternative is to pick it up at the FedEx location...not my preference.

MissAndiBean
Enthusiast - Level 3

@chadpsualum yes you can use that form .... make sure to put a note on it asking the driver to place in a specific spot (so you don't have to worry that people driving by can see it) or ask a neighbor to grab it for you once its delivered ... the driver can't leave it in your mail box either (USPS legal rules)

0 Likes
Burros104
Enthusiast - Level 3

RIGHT! my phone is old and giving out on me. So i need my phone like right now! lol!

InkedUpDad
Enthusiast - Level 2

Daily bump to keep the thread visible to all who want to participate.

laffnvegas
Contributor - Level 1

This is fantastic new!!!! Congratulations, you could be using your new 6+ by next Monday!!!

Vamonos
Enthusiast - Level 2

I ordered 2 phones on 9/28:

128GB silver iPhone6+ (10/24 or sooner)

128BG gray iPhone 6+ (10/31 or sooner)

Verizon has yet to send me any updates on my order, i haven't received either of the phones, and as of today the order is still saying "in process".  My order does not show up on the "Check My Order Status" when logged in.  Verizon has done a horrible job with iPhone6 launch and keeping customers informed.  I will never order a phone directly from Verizon again.

0 Likes
Houseof6
Enthusiast - Level 3

Honestly it is ridiculous that all these posts end up with the same generic message response from Verizon.  We know the phones are coming.  The question is are they going to arrive before the next new Iphone???  Its very frustrating.  I got my order confirmation that says it is going to ship "by" Oct 24.  Does Verizon realize what the word "by" means?  They have been so misleading.  Anyway my husband ordered the grey 128g and reaceived it today and his was given the same date as mine.  I ordered the 128g Gold and have not heard anything since the confirmation.  My husband is so nice he wont even open his phone until mine comes.  But if I do not hear anything by the 24th then I will cancel my order and return his phone. Wait out his 8 month contract and leave Verizon.  Its ridiculous how us customers have been left hanging.

disrupttheparadigm
Enthusiast - Level 3

(California)I ordered a 6+ 64GB Grey on 9/16, estimated date of 11/4. So far no changes, no updates, everything is still sitting at the estimated date of 11/4. If I get it between now and next week, it will be early, otherwise it sounds like I may be waiting till November, and I am almost there! Smiley Happy

My own fault for apparently wanting the same color/GB size as most of the people ordering the first 3 days...the penalty, I get to wait a really long time for Apple to make them...

You would think Apple would have filled US demand before launching it in other countries if they weren't going to do these launches everywhere at around the same time.

GMSwaim88
Enthusiast - Level 3

GREAT NEWS!!!

credit card has been charged..but didn't include the tax for some reason.  My receipt and order now appear in my order history.  The order status is the same, but from what I understand, the charge is the first step...WOO HOOO!!!

(ordered 2 space grey 128g iPhone6+'s on 9/20.  Ship by date 10/31.  So Cal)

laffnvegas
Contributor - Level 1

Fantastic News!!! That is great. You are definitely giving hope to all of us. Thanks so much for reporting in!!

0 Likes