Official iPhone 7 Plus Jet Black pre order thread!
iDroid
Contributor - Level 3

Ok guys this thread is strictly for Jet Black models so that we may track cards being charged and shipping movement if any for launch day. We can also cross reference our confirmation email shipping dates!

**Please provide a few details on your orders when replying**

Phone 7 Plus 256 GB

Order number: 243***

Order location: W779001

Order date: 09/09/2016

Deliver by: 09/28/16

Received the confirmation at 12:26 AM, West Coast.

I have been checking other forums for Verizon pre orders and I have yet to see any movement on Jet Black units and am now starting to get worried lol. Lets hope those are just last to process to ship!

I have not seen any activity on my card and order still says processing.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
293 Replies
markz210
Enthusiast - Level 2

Order date: 09/09/2016 12:35am pdt

Deliver by: 10/26/2016

0 Likes
MPRUITT1979
Enthusiast - Level 1

I ordered my iPhone 7 Plus 256GB in Jet Black on 09/09 and received confirmation from Verizon at 3:16am EDT. Delivery date was 09/28. I checked the status multiple times per day and the status suddenly changed from "processing" to "shipped" and I received a confirmation email today, 09/17 at 9:11am, that it has been shipped and will be delivered on 09/20. The FedEx tracking number also shows a delivery date of 09/20. So, the Jet Blacks are starting to see movement.

Donnat757
Contributor - Level 1

Awesome!  I ordered the jet black 7+ 256gb about 3:15am EST, got confirmation email at 3:17am, delivery date 9/28, so hopefully status changes here real soon as I was a minute behind you.....as of right now no changes or no charges on cc.

0 Likes
Ecuaboi
Enthusiast - Level 3

That's a good start. Enjoy that JB color

dmonetc
Contributor - Level 1

Has anyone seen any movement?

0 Likes
RaquelRios07

Bleh. It's frustrating being only able to see the order as "processing". Has anyone else been able to track their order's location by reference, as someone else has posted above? It didn't work for me.

0 Likes
AMALDO514

Absolutely zero changes for me. Still shows 9/28 as my expected ship date and it's still processing. No tracking email, FedEx reference # tracking didn't show anything either.

Oh well... 9 more days if all goes well!

0 Likes
Thenicknology
Enthusiast - Level 1

Yeah. My JB128 had a delivery by 10/5 but now on my order page it says SHIPS 10/12.. So not sure what thats about.. I ordered 9/9 at about 3:28a EST.. We will see.. Hoping it comes at the end of the month and not in Oct..

MZSAUNIB

As of an hour ago my JB+256 had a ship by date of 9/28. Just checked again and the date disappeared!!! So I have no clue what's going on. I placed my order on 9/9 at 3:20am. i hope the missing date is progress. My card hasn't been charged as of yet.

0 Likes
dmonetc
Contributor - Level 1

I just spoke with a rep from Apple. I addressed the concern about my delivery date being pushed back 3 times. 10/5,10/12 and now 10/26. He informed me that as of today there are no Iphone 7 plus in jet black available however they should start filling the preorders sometime this week. That gave me a little hope but that may change too.

0 Likes
AMALDO514

So do we know what happened and why the JBs are all delayed? Were they just not ready yet?

I tried calling my local store to see if they had any Plus versions available. I didn't realize when I ordered JB that it would be like this and I'd be fine with another color, but the store didn't have ANY Plus versions at all.

I was pretty irritated that I called the local # and was on hold for forever just to find out it gets transferred to main Customer Service. So I had to wait for them to transfer me to the store.

0 Likes
matthew3
Enthusiast - Level 3

Well my email for my 128 JB plus said deliver by 10/5 but now it says 10/26. Super piss3d off. Ordered as soon as i could get the site working at around 3:30am

0 Likes
Special_Ed_61

Same exact dates as me.  10/05 on the confirmation,  status now says 10/26.  I'm this >< close to canceling.

0 Likes
matthew3
Enthusiast - Level 3

Yup, complete b.s. Im not going to be surprised if it gets pushed back farther. I almost cancelled when i was talking to the rep. on the phone. I'm just going to give it a couple more days and see what happens. If it gets pushed back any more (which she basically told me to expect happen), I'm 100% canceling....

...then I'm switching to ATT haha.

matthew3
Enthusiast - Level 3

Just called VZW to ask why my shipping dates were different (10/5 originally to 10/26 now). She said (obviously) that they didnt expect this many JB orders so when they evaluated all the orders, they had to push some dates back and she said she just learned today that they might be pushed back more. I ordered within the first 30 min of the site opening on 9/9.  Super annoyed. She told me I would have a better chance canceling the JB and going with another color if I wanted it before November.  Never pre ordering with Verizon again.

0 Likes
matthew3
Enthusiast - Level 3

Funny I just hop on Craigslist to see someone selling 10 iPhone 7s for $1k, $1,500 and $2k. 4 regular 6 pluses. Funny they give someone 10 so they can sell them and make money before they give 1 person 1 who actually wants/needs one. 3 days before preorder day, my 6plus shit the bed. So I'm using my very slow old 5 that I cant even save a new contact cause it has no memory left. That just p*ssed me off more.

0 Likes
DANSVILLEFLORIST

Your still luckier then me! My iPhone 5c broke 2 month ago and I've been using an iPhone 4 since then! My upgrade wasnt until September, so I pre ordered the iPhone 7 plus jet black 256 gb! The iphone 4 is so bad!

0 Likes
MANJAS8
Enthusiast - Level 2

128gb got my confirmation email at 3:26am   Original ship date of 10/5 now it's 10/12. Trying to get any info from customer service has been very frustrating and useless. Been with Verizon over 10 years and I'm over it now

0 Likes
matthew3
Enthusiast - Level 3

I had a rep tell me she "called down to the warehouse and  they confirmed a 10/5 delivery" i was very skeptical that she could acrtually call the warehouse and get that info. I called back 5 min later and a rep said she's been there for 8 years and knows they cant call a "warehouse". Thats when she told me to expect the date to be pushed back again and might be better to order a different color. Dumbas* rep.

Jesse62
Enthusiast - Level 3

Ordered mine at 12:27pm as soon as the site was able. 128 gb, jet black 7plus.

i have a ship to by 9/23. Credit card not charged yet.

0 Likes
matthew3
Enthusiast - Level 3

i ordered mine probably 5 min after u did and got a 10/5 date. but got pushed back to 10/26. super [Removed] about that. I also think its [Removed] that everyone in every other country besides pretty much the USA and the UK got their phones.

How do you release a phone that you know EVERYONE is going to want, with a color EVERYONE is going to want, and then make such a short supply. So dumb. And to not have ANY Pluses in store on launch day is ridiculous. I waited at Verizon for 8 hours to find out they had no pluses when the day before, the guy told me they would have some in every model but not a lot and to get their early. I was first in line. At least apple told people not to bother waiting in line at their stores.

I just think something happened with the 7pluses, it doesn't add up that none were available on launch day and there is such a huge shortage.

I actually think the guy at Verizon slipped up and told me something he shouldn't of. When i waited 8 hours, i said i wanted the iPhone 7 plus in jet black either 128 or 256, he said they have no pluses at all. I said what? How is that possible? He replied and said something about the batteries, but then stopped there because i don't think he was supposed to say anything.

Although he could've got confused with the Galaxy Note 7, regardless, the huge shortage of 7pluses is very very strange...I think Apple and the carriers are hiding something....

To get a delivery date of 10/5 then pushed to 10/26 from preordering within the first 30-35 min, is ridiculous. Period.

Profanity removed as required by the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service

Message edited by Verizon Moderator