14 day period
Paula347
Enthusiast - Level 1

I just got my new iphone 6s last weekend and I really like it but when im talking on the phone the other persons sometimes can hear me sometimes they can't and also the screen frozes sometimes....I tried changing the settings but still not working correctly... I was planning on calling friday to maybe get an exchange because im on my 14 day period but I accidently dropped my phone today and it got some small scratches on 2 corners.. Now I dont't know wat to do.. Can someone help me please?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: 14 day period
kaebfly
Champion - Level 3

Do you have Advanced Calling active on your account? If so try turning it off and seeing if your calls are better. AC isn't perfect in all areas and you may be in one of those areas where it isn't working well. As far as the scratches...it may prevent you from returning the device for a new one but they may replace under warranty with a refurbished device. Hard to say on that one but I wouldn't be surprised if they did that since it is now cosmetically "damaged". If you check AC and that's not the problem try visiting an Apple Store if you have one in your area. If you bought it from Verizon you can try doing an exchange in store. Worse case scenario they tell you they will only replace it with a refurbished device.

Re: 14 day period
Paula347
Enthusiast - Level 1

Thank you I will check with them.

0 Likes