16gb,64gb or 128gb
Techsavvysomewhat
Contributor - Level 1

So my mom and I changed our minds and decided to go with the iPhone 6 come May when we're eligible for Edge. We both have a decent amount of things on our current phones (Motorola Moto X first generation) which doesn't have or offer an SD card slot like the iPhone. So storage space wise what would you suggest? Also how can we make sure our store will have the color we want? ( Gold)

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: 16gb,64gb or 128gb
Weth
Legend

Not 16 GB, 64 GB is sweet spot for most, 128GB for heavy music, video, photo, and retain value more

View solution in original post

kaebfly
Champion - Level 3

The iPhone does NOT have a SD slot. So I suggest getting the most space you feel comfortable paying for. I went with the 64 GB only because the 128gb wasn't in stock (iPhone 6 plus) but my previous iPhones were also 64 GB so it fits my needs (I just wanted more space because I only have 9 GBs free). Look at how much storage you have used on your current device to help you make your decision.

kaebfly
Champion - Level 3

And you will only know what your store has when you are ready to make your purchase and check with them. Some may tell you if they have what you want if you call before visiting the store.

Weth
Legend

Not 16 GB, 64 GB is sweet spot for most, 128GB for heavy music, video, photo, and retain value more

Techsavvysomewhat
Contributor - Level 1

Yes I know the iPhone doesn't have an SD card slot.

0 Likes
Techsavvysomewhat
Contributor - Level 1

Thanks

0 Likes
Techsavvysomewhat
Contributor - Level 1

Yes I was thinking at least 64gb since the phone I have now is only 16gb and I've had some issues with that.

0 Likes
Techsavvysomewhat
Contributor - Level 1

I only have 3.77 left and 11.88 of my storage is taken up. And my Moto X (First Generation) is only 16gb so I know I need more than that

0 Likes
kaebfly
Champion - Level 3

I only pointed out the correction of the iPhone not having the SD slot because in your original post you stated that it did. Wasn't sure if it was a typo or you thought that it did.

Techsavvysomewhat
Contributor - Level 1

Yes I know and it wasn't a typo. I was trying to say that I know it doesn't like how the phone I currently have also doesn't have an SD card slot.

0 Likes