$200 Gift Cards Used by Verizon Dealer Tech - Verizon and Customers getting ripped off
Spindley8

Recently switched back to Verizon after being withT-Mobile for a while.  Bought two new phones and ipads at Verizon dealer store.  The tech we were working with filled out the application for the two $200 gift cards (for switching back) without our knowledge and used a gmail address for card delivery.  We do not have gmail accounts.  Am pretty certain either the tech cashed the cards or had them sent to one of his buddies as after much time on phone with Verizon trying to track things down, the balance on the cards was basically zero (we never received them, used them).

Am pretty certain this is happening a lot and it is ripping off Verizon as well as customers.

Verizon fraud folks, you really should look into this, and I have the name of the tech at the dealer if anyone is interested in going after him.  Would make my day.
 And I will be switching back to T-Mobile IMMEDIATELY after cintract ends.

0 Likes
Re: $200 Gift Cards Used by Verizon Dealer Tech - Verizon and Customers getting ripped off
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello. This is the last thing we would ever want to happen to you when coming back to us. We will be sending you a Private Note shortly to investigate this further with you. *Bryan

0 Likes