5S acting like an iPod after update
lainielou

My daughter recently upgraded her 5S to IOS 8.3. Since then, the phone is acting more like an iPod. She's only receiving texts/calls when she's on WiFi. We've tried almost everything. What's up?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: 5S acting like an iPod after update
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
Thanks for trying all of those troubleshooting steps lainielou. After you updated the software on your phone did you reinstall of your third party applications? Can you also try to reset network settings on the phone. http://vz.to/1zErL4w  Then test device. Keep us updated.

Thank You,
MichelleS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
None of this is good ! We would be happy to help. We want you device to work properly. Can you provide the troubleshooting steps that you have covered? Thank you.
BobbyN_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
0 Likes
lainielou

We resynched, toggled the cellular data button, toggled the airplane mode button, turned wifi on and off, restarted the phone, and verified through the Verizon app that the service was on.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
Thanks for trying all of those troubleshooting steps lainielou. After you updated the software on your phone did you reinstall of your third party applications? Can you also try to reset network settings on the phone. http://vz.to/1zErL4w  Then test device. Keep us updated.

Thank You,
MichelleS_VZW
0 Likes
lainielou

Somehow it's working again! Thanks for the info!

Sent from my iPhone

0 Likes