5s receiver not working
Laj0221

Had the 5s for almost a year, all of a sudden  I cannot here phone conversation, videos, anything that would be heard  out of the earpiece. It's as if it were stuck on headphone mode.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: 5s receiver not working
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Laj0221 - The Sound crew has arrived. Being able to have a clear conversation is a must. Does the device have any physical/water damage? Is the software up to date? Have you reset the device settings? If you make a call and put the call on speaker does it work?
JacobV_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Re: 5s receiver not working
Laj0221

Thank you for your response! 

There was a little bit of water damage.  I did the system updates, and powered off the phone. Yes, the speaker still worked just not the earpiece.

Luckily, for some reason the earpiece just started working again today!

Thank you, LoriAnn 

From: Verizon Wireless Customer Support <forums@verizonwireless.com>

To: LoriAnn Johnson <laj0221@yahoo.com>

Sent: Wednesday, August 26, 2015 12:08 PM

Subject: - 5s receiver not working

#yiv5357743421 img

|

|

|

A message from the Verizon Wireless Community

|

| |

5s receiver not working

created by Verizon Wireless Customer Support in Apple - View the full discussionLaj0221 - The Sound crew has arrived. Being able to have a clear conversation is a must. Does the device have any physical/water damage? Is the software up to date? Have you reset the device settings? If you make a call and put the call on speaker does it work?

JacobV_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!! Reply to this message by replying to this email -or- go to the message on Verizon Wireless Community Start a new discussion in Apple by email or at Verizon Wireless Community

|

|

© 2014 Verizon Wireless

Verizon Wireless

One Verizon Way

Mail Code: 180WVB

Basking Ridge, NJ 07920

Not interested in these emails anymore, or want to change how often they come? Update your email preferences by visiting https://community.verizonwireless.com/user-preferences!input.jspa.

|

We respect your privacy. Please review our privacy policy for more information

about click activity with Verizon Wireless and links included in this email.

|

|

|

0 Likes