6 plus wont slide to open or unlock
Ablett73

My phone is messing up please help! I have a 6Plus sometimes it will open and sometimes it wont. I got the phone in March so its still brand new well taken care of never dropped nor scratched. Last week I was on vacation and I went to answer my phone and I couldn't answer it this drove me crazy I thought to myself maybe it was a glitch WRONG it still doing this off and on!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have backed up all my stuff but I'm to the point I don't even care if I loose anything just want to be able to use it PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! A reset was preformed 1 soft and 1 Hard reset still the same problem.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: 6 plus wont slide to open or unlock
ChiefPopeye
Enthusiast - Level 3

I understand your frustration. there are some basic things to start with of course which include...

Is the screen clean and free of debri (dust, grease, oil from your skin)

is there a tempered glass screen protector on the phone. if yes how long has it been there?

the last resort is of course to do a factory reset and wipe the phone clean of any and all information. (I realize this is a last resort but it may prove the most effective)

please let me know the answers to my questions so I can further assist you.

0 Likes
Re: 6 plus wont slide to open or unlock
Slammersmom02

Did your issues start after the ios 9 update? If so, Apple is working on a patch for the issues

0 Likes