AMBER Alerts
gagc1

My alerts are set to on in my settings but I'm not receiving any alerts. Why?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: AMBER Alerts
Snn5
Legend

IDK why this is as I, on an Android, have never even received the first alert of any kind, Presidential, Amber, Weather or otherwise.  Ever.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
Let's make sure you're provisioned correctly to receive your Amber Alerts, gagc1. How long have your Settings been ON? Have you ever received any Alerts? It could be the location, if you're not receiving ones you think you should be. Here is some information on how to make sure you're set up and getting Alerts.  http://vz.to/1Ig5j4K

VanessaS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
0 Likes
gagc1

I have had an iPhone 6 for about six months and my alerts have always been "ON".  A few days ago I was with a bunch of people and everyone received an alert, I didn't.

0 Likes
gagc1

No, I have NEVER received an alert.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
Gagc1,

Thank you for that information.  Have you power cycled your phone recently?  Do you receive other alerts?  Let us know so we can continue to assist.

EmmaM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
0 Likes