Access charge for an Ipad
STEMUR83

I only use my iPad for email and Internet at home. If I discontinue my monthly access charge with Verizon will I still be able to connect?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Access charge for an Ipad
jav6
Champion - Level 3

I'm not positive about the iPad, but I have an old Motorola Xoom tablet that I've removed from my account.  It has WiFi capabilities and connects to my home WiFi for internet access where I can log into my various email accounts without issues, if I need to.

...Just another VZW customer...trying to offer some assistance...
0 Likes
STEMUR83

blockquote, div.yahoo_quoted { margin-left: 0 !important; border-left:1px #715FFA solid !important; padding-left:1ex !important; background-color:white !important; } Thanks for taking the time to respond.

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPad

0 Likes
jav6
Champion - Level 3

You might also check out this post on another Community Forum Re: Connecting ipad to internet - Xfinity Help and Support Forums - 3132980

...Just another VZW customer...trying to offer some assistance...
0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We are concerned to see you want to cancel that line of service, STEMUR83. 

We would love to check on this matter for you. Please be on the lookout for a Direct Message from me.

Tamara_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes