Access to my voicemail
PATTE068

The only way to access my voicemail or even know there is one from a missed call is to completely power off---wait a minute, and then power back on.  Then old voicemails show up.  Siri says I need to buy an App to access voicemail---this seems wrong for a phone as sophisticated as the iPhone 7.  Any suggestions??

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Access to my voicemail
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

PATTE068,

Thank you for reaching out to us. We certainly want to make sure that accessing your voicemails is being addressed promptly. When you bring up your Keypad can you dial *86(send/call) or press/hold 1 to access your voicemail?

NicoleT_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the Correct Answer button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
PATTE068

Trying to obtain voicemail on my iPhone 7. Suggestion to press and hold 1

or *86 takes me to voicemail, but asks for a password. I've never needed

to establish a voicemail password. My Verizon password is not

accepted/valid. How do I get a password?

On Sun, Jul 23, 2017 at 8:34 PM, vzw_customer_support <

0 Likes
pherson
Champion - Level 1

My Verizon, or call customer servic to reset it. You can also reset it in the automated system.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

PATTE068,

No worries! You can reset your voicemail password. In My Verizon:Go to the Manage voicemail password page in My Verizon. From there, you can choose to create your own password or have the system choose a password for you. Select the line you wish to change the password for from the drop down list. If you're creating your own password enter it in the Create New Password and Confirm New Password fields. Click Submit.

From your mobile phone: Call *611 (airtime-free) to reach the automated Customer Service menu. Tap 2 to reset your voicemail password. Tap 1 when prompted for the password reset menu. You'll be asked to enter your 5-digit billing ZIP code. Follow the prompts for security verification and resetting the password. For prepaid accounts: Call *611 from your mobile phone (airtime-free) to reach Customer Service. You can also reach us by calling (866) 837-3387 (toll-free) from any phone.

NicoleT_VZW Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the Correct Answer button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes