Accessing phone logs and text. On Phone that you pay for but the
jed5646
Enthusiast - Level 1

My wife has been acting strange lately especially when it comes to her iphone..5s. The Verizon acct is in my name only and always has been is there a way I can find out who she is calling and texting as well as get dialogue of what they are saying to each other

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Accessing phone logs and text. On Phone that you pay for but the
onetris
Enthusiast - Level 2

You will be able to view numbers in the log in My Verizon, however, the actual message to/from those numbers will not be listed. You would have to get your hands on the actual phone for those.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Loquat
Master - Level 1

You can access call and text logs by logging in to your VZW account.  As for what's being said...I don't know if that's possible.  But the answers to the questions you really need to be asking will most definitely not be found on an internet website.  Best of luck to you...

0 Likes
onetris
Enthusiast - Level 2

You will be able to view numbers in the log in My Verizon, however, the actual message to/from those numbers will not be listed. You would have to get your hands on the actual phone for those.

0 Likes
Ledsteplin
Contributor - Level 3

In MyVerizon you can see all incoming and outgoing calls and texts. But only the numbers and time. It doesn't show actual messages. Like has been stated, you would need to see her phone to see the messages.

0 Likes