Account Mess after iPhone 13 trade up NOT ONE BUT 2
PhatManDiamond

I just upgraded through the 13 preorder promo 2 13 iPhone Pro's. I do have them. I sent back my old phones and know Verizon has got them. Here's my dilemma. I am the owner of the account. I ordered the 13's yet when I go to my account its totally borked. Both credits for the trade up promo are on the other line I upgraded. Nothing on mine. It should be one credit for me and one credit for the other line. I have call over 12 times and chatted my butt off. yet nobody at Verizion gets it or has even tried to fix it. Just one excuse after the other. All I have asked is to correct it and put the credits where they belong. You guessed it Im still waiting. They said wait till I get my next bill and see what it says. I fear that because even if its not right nobody will fix it. I been with they for over 10 years pretty much stay up with latest devices and it is the best signal for my area. But it seems pretty simple to just move the credit to the line it belongs on but apparently they don't understand. when I do get my next bill and its not right They will get another call and Im asking to talk to a supervisors supervisor. This is just a simple fix they seem like they have no idea how to fix it. I am not a happy camper right now. ( vented make me feel a little better )

0 Likes
Re: Account Mess after iPhone 13 trade up NOT ONE BUT 2
PhatManDiamond

Ok here's an update. This time I have to give Verizon some credit. They did good and after my call speaking with a Manager not a rep he was able to correct the errors and all is well. Thank you Mr. Manager. 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

PhatManDiamond, we are sorry to hear your credits are not appearing on the proper lines. When there is an error for a promotion, a promo correction form must be submitted. Once this form is submitted, the credits will be corrected on the following bill statement. Based on what you have said, you are on the best course of action and this will be reflected on your next bill. *Joshua

0 Likes
PhatManDiamond

All is well both lines have been accepted and evaluated for the correct amounts and credits now are all right. All is good in the neighborhood. Now for 2 new & series watches.

0 Likes