Re: After IOS 12 update, Message+ not working. Getting "waiting for network" in status.
MikeNice88

This is finally fixed!!

Verizon implemented the fix and sent the update to the app store. Delete the app then reinstall the phone. All my conversations came right back and it instantly connected.

0 Likes
Re: After IOS 12 update, Message+ not working. Getting "waiting for network" in status.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

GLENMAR55,

We can relate to how important it is to be able to message. Help is here. Please be sure that there aren't any updates needed in your apps by going to App store, Updates, swipe down and be sure you apps are updated. Then test.

What happens?

Kati_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

COLDCASECOOP, we appreciate your proactive efforts to restore your Messages+ functionality, and the details you have provided are helpful. Help is here. Can you confirm the version of Messages+ that you currently have installed? As other users in the thread have shared, installing the latest Messages+ version has shown to be an effective troubleshooting step to resolve any issues post iOS 12. Looking forward to hearing back.

Lorenzo_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
X2BE1

Indeed, the fix was applied and after uninstalling the Messaging+ app and then installing again, it is now working.  Thank you Verizon Tech Support!!

0 Likes
CABLE2001

Mine is working now, too

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

JENFISCH99, I am very sorry to hear about the issues you are having with the Message+ app. I completely understand how annoying this can be and I will be more than happy to make sure that this is resolved in the end. I see that others were able to resolve this by deleting the Message+ app and then reinstalling it. Let me know if this does resolve the issue. Thank you.

Brett_VZW

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello X2BE1, 

Thank you so much for sharing the details of the conversation you had with our Technical Support team. I'm sorry to learn of any issues after installing the latest software version to your device. 

As you can see, your post was very helpful, since other members have posted that the issue has since been resolved for them. I see that your post was added on the 20th. It is now the 22nd, so we are now past the time frame that you were provided with. I would like to make sure that everything is up and running for you. Is this the case? Please let us know if you are in need of any additional assistance.

Thank you,

Christina_VZW

0 Likes
X2BE1

Hello Christina,

Everything is working just perfectly now thanks to your Tech Support team there at Verizon. Thank you all so very much!!

0 Likes