Re: Any way to set up auto-refresh for My Verizon Data widget? Incorrect widget time?
dgcurtis

It's the Verizon widget (I only see one) that says "My Verizon Data".  Before iOS 9, when you went to widgets, it would refresh it then.  It wouldn't continuously refresh the data usage in the background, it would only refresh when you went to the widgets. Now it only refreshes when you open the app, which is pointless to have a widget.  If I have to open the app just to refresh the data usage on a widget, then I'll just go the app directly and not activate the widget.

0 Likes
Re: Any way to set up auto-refresh for My Verizon Data widget? Incorrect widget time?
MiiHere
Champion - Level 3

I see what you mean. It now opens My Verizon where as before it would simply refresh the usage bar. It's basically a quick My Verizon button which is quite silly.

0 Likes
Snn5
Legend

I noticed the Widget would not auto-refresh on my Android several months back.  Even though the app's description lists "real-time" it's apparent that it does not from a lot of the reviews I read in the Google Play Store.

0 Likes
MiiHere
Champion - Level 3

It stopped auto refreshing about a year ago. Which was around the time I stopped using it and just started using the My Verizon app. All roads lead to it...(:

0 Likes