App Store app
Jerbear1947
Enthusiast - Level 1

My App Store app has disappeared. What do I have to do to get it back?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: App Store app
Weth
Legend

Do you have any restrictions on? Check at settings, general, restrictions.  That can cause the App Store to disappear. 

There ere is not much else that can cause this, reset home screen, App Store on, and restrictions. 

If all else fails, back up and erase all and restore. 

View solution in original post

Weth
Legend

Click on Settings. Then select General. Scroll to the bottom and click on Reset (you are not resetting anything yet, there are more menu options)

In the Reset menu, Select "Reset Home Screen Layout"

Thank will bring back the App store and all other Apple delivered apps that come new out of the box. It does not reset or remove anything else.

0 Likes
Jerbear1947
Enthusiast - Level 1

Followed instructions, App Store app did not appear. Is there any other way to get the app back?

Sent from my iPhone

0 Likes
kaebfly
Champion - Level 3

Go to settings and click on "iTunes & App Store". Scroll to the bottom and make sure App Store is on.

0 Likes
Jerbear1947
Enthusiast - Level 1

I went into settings, App Store is turned on.

Sent from my iPhone

0 Likes
kaebfly
Champion - Level 3

Other than trying a reset (if you haven't, do so) you might have to restore your phone. Have you done a search on Apple Support to see if a support article for this exists?

0 Likes
Weth
Legend

Do you have any restrictions on? Check at settings, general, restrictions.  That can cause the App Store to disappear. 

There ere is not much else that can cause this, reset home screen, App Store on, and restrictions. 

If all else fails, back up and erase all and restore. 

Jerbear1947
Enthusiast - Level 1

Thank you for that piece of advice! That took care of the problem. I'm not sure how it happened to begin with but I have the app back. Thanks again!

Sent from my iPhone

0 Likes