App Store blank
Pand212

Since the update my App Store is blank. Please help!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: App Store blank
tbo27
Master - Level 2

try reset home screen layout in settings general reset

0 Likes
Pand212

How do I do that?

0 Likes
Pand212

I found it and it didn't do anything.

0 Likes
kaebfly
Champion - Level 3

Have you tried resetting your phone (holding home button and lock button simultaneously until phone reboots)?

jhulgan
Enthusiast - Level 3

Resetting the homescreen layout does nothing but put apps into alphabetical order.

Would also suggest rebooting phone holding power and home buttons together for about 10 seconds until Apple logo is seen.

May also try going into settings > App Store and signing out and back in with Apple ID.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

You've come to the right place for help Pand212. Let's get to the bottom of this and get your App store back to normal.

What do you see when you open the App Store? Are you not seeing anything at all or are you not seeing things you've purchased in the past? Which iPhone model do you have?

JohnB_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

Mhon
Enthusiast - Level 1

I've got IPhone 5c. When I turned on I saw an apple logo for a while then after that an I tune music logo with the charger cord appearing one screen.

0 Likes
Mhon
Enthusiast - Level 1

How can I do that if I cannot go to the applications on the phone?

0 Likes
kaebfly
Champion - Level 3

You need to connect your iPhone to a computer if you're getting that on your screen. You'll have to restore it via iTunes.

0 Likes