Apple Music Subscription
LYNSROSE

I am trying to activate Apple Music Subscription on my daughters phone, but only the "Radio" function is working. She cannot play any songs that are downloaded to her library, nor the songs she searches for. Please HELP!!!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Apple Music Subscription
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you for reaching out to us! We understand just how important it is to have all of your applications up and running as they should be. Let's gather a bit more information. What's the make and model of your daughter's phone? Have you tried to uninstall and reinstall the app?

TabithaJ_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Doc_Holiday
Enthusiast - Level 2
I recently changed plans from the New Verizon Unlimited plan (which I subscribed to the 6 months free trial of Apple Music) to the Beyond Unlimited (which is the same price I was paying). The new plan went into affect today. When I view my add ons, it still shows the free trial, with an c expiration date of 7/29/19. Then $9.99/mo. Will it automatically convert over to the free subscription, or is there something I need to change for the free subscription to continue?
0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Doc_Holiday,

Congratulations on that plan change. I know Apple Music can be a great reason to make that switch and I hope you're enjoying it. I've been listening to music through it a lot myself. You won't need to do anything. Because you moved to Beyond Unlimited you will be automatically moved to the included feature when your 6 month free promotion ends. Does this help?

AndrewT_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

Doc_Holiday
Enthusiast - Level 2
Thank you for your p for reply, Andrew. That answered my question fully.
0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Happy to help in any way we can. For more information on our plans and Apple Music, please see our Apple Music FAQs via the link provided. Reference #3. Who is eligible for the Apple Music promotion? http://spr.ly/6603EVynP

0 Likes
tresawiley

I am confused.  It still shows 9.99 under itunes.  How does Itunes know it's free and to not bill me if I don't change it?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We definitely want to make sure you have all the details you need tresawiley. Have you had a chance to link your Verizon account and your current Apple Music account by clicking the link here https://myvpostpay.verizonwireless.com/ui/acct/secure/appmusic#/

CandiceH_VZW

0 Likes